From Graphene Theme Documentation
(Redirected from Homepage Panes)
These options group controls the content that are displayed as homepage panes in your site's front page.
NOTE: This feature is only available when using Static Front Page.
- Disable homepage panes
- No homepage panes will be displayed on your site's front page.
- Type of content to show
- Select which type of content to be displayed as the homepage panes.
- Latest posts
- This option will display your latest posts, regardless of its assigned category.
- Latest posts by category
- This option will display only the latest posts assigned to the chosen categories.
- Posts and/or pages
- This option will allow you to enter a comma-separated list of custom post/page IDs to display as the homepage panes.
- Number of latest posts to display
- Set the maximum number of homepage panes to be displayed.
- Available only if Latest posts or Latest posts by category' is chosen above.
- Categories to show latest posts from
- Only latest posts from categories selected here will be displayed as the homepage panes.
- Available only if Latest posts by category is chosen above.
- Posts and/or pages to display
- Enter a comma-separated list of post or page IDs to be displayed as the homepage panes. Example:
- Available only if Posts and/or pages is chosen above.