Excerpts Display Options
From Graphene Theme Documentation
This option group allows you to control how and where excerpts are shown.
- Show excerpts in front page
- By default, the posts on the front page show the full post content truncated by the
<!--more-->tag, if exists. Enable this option to have the posts on the front page to show excerpts instead.
- Show full content in archive pages
- By default, archive pages show excerpts instead of full content. Enable this option to have the archive pages show the full content instead.
- Show More link for manual excerpts
- If you use manual excerpt, by default no "Read more" button will be shown after the excerpt. Enable this option to show the "Read more" button on manual excerpts as well.
- Retain these HTML tags in excerpts
- By default, WordPress strips all HTML tags from the automatic excerpt. Using this option, you can retain some HTML tags within the excerpts.