Miscellaneous Display Options
This options group contains other miscellaneous options that do not fit in any other options groups.
Site title options
This feature allows you to customise how the site title appears in your browser's window or tab.
Three tags can be used in defining the site title structures:
#site-name- will be replaced by the site's name
#site-desc- will be replaced by the site's description
#post-title- will be replaced by the title of the current page being viewed
- Custom front page site title
- Site title structure entered in this field will be reflected on the website's front page
- Custom content pages site title
- Site title structure entered in this field will be reflected on all the other pages in the site
Favicon is the icon that appears next to a site's title in the browser's window or tab. It is also the icon that appears in the bookmarks list when a page from a site is bookmarked.
- Favicon URL
- Enter the full URL to the image you'd like to use as the favicon for your site.
- The best image format to use for a favicon is 16x16 pixels .ico file. You can also use PNG file, but it may not be supported by some browsers.
WordPress Editor options
|Graphene Theme version:||≥ 1.6|
The theme adds custom styles to the WordPress Editor so that the style of the content in the editor matches closely the style that they will be rendered in on the site's front end. This should help authors to better format and lay out their content without having to preview the post/page everytime.
- Disable custom editor styles
- Tick this option to disable the custom editor styles. The default WordPress styling will be used instead.